Dental Implant Restoration
Restore your smile and your confidence with our tailored restorative dental treatments.
If you’ve suffered extensive damage to your teeth or even total tooth loss, we have a solution for you. We offer a range of highly effective restorative dental treatments to restore your smile.
Dental implants are an amazing solution to missing teeth. Dental implants are surgically placed into the site of tooth loss to form a solid foundation for prosthetic tooth replacements such as crowns and bridges.
Did you know we offer payment plans? Read more about our flexible and convenient payment options here.
The benefits of dental implants
- Have a very high success rate of 90-95% in healthy adults
- Mimic the feel, form, and function of your missing tooth better than any other restorative treatment to date
- Are suitable for cases of single, multiple, and even total tooth loss
- Provide seamless and aesthetically pleasing long term results 20-30 years in most cases
What are the steps in the dental implant process?
1. Your initial consultation - Our dentists will assess the condition of your gums as well as any of the remaining teeth and the underlying jawbone. This will determine whether it would be suitable to continue with the next stage of treatment. Any tooth decay or gum disease that is present will first need to be removed prior to surgery.
2. You’ve been deemed suitable - We will move on to devising your specific treatment plan. This will outline the treatment in more detail so you know what to expect.
3. Dental surgery - The dental implants will be placed during a surgical procedure. We will refer you to have this procedure done in a separate facility, however, we can restore and finalise the implant procedure. As with all surgeries, some risks are involved and this will all be explained to you in-depth.
4. Healing process - Generally, implants can take anywhere from 3-6 months to heal. This is so the implant heals with the surrounding jawbone. Once your implant has healed completely we will then place your prosthetic appliance, whether it be a crown, bridge or denture over the implants to complete the process. See tips here about the healing process.