Veneers Gold Coast
Transform the entire appearance of your smile with cosmetic dental veneers!
If you have aesthetic concerns with your smile, dental veneers may be the right solution for you. Veneers are custom designed in response to your unique requirements and can cover any unwanted characteristics and leave you with a perfect smile.
How do they work?
Veneers are very thin shells made from porcelain, composite resin or dental bonding solutions that are secured to the front side of your teeth that are exposed when smiling. Veneers are typically used to change the physical appearance of your teeth and can conceal many dental concerns.
Dental veneers can help with chips, cracks, discolouration, an overly gummy smile, a disproportionate smile. When choosing dental veneers at Australia Fair Dental Care, you have the option of porcelain or composite.
- Requires shaving down of the natural teeth in preparation for the veneers
- Are strong and sturdy
- Are stain resistant
- Usually takes two appointments
- Require no tooth preparation
- Are more susceptible to discolouration
- Can be applied in one visit
- Are shaped over your teeth while you watch, and are hardened in place once you are satisfied
Out of the two options, porcelain veneers are considered the gold standard due to them being a more long term solution.